Dj Dirrty's Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dj Dirrty's Music Forum

The newest place on the net for DJ's & Music Lovers to meet and share.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strictly Hits News June 26, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Strictly Hits News June 26, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Strictly Hits News June 26, 2008   Strictly Hits News June 26, 2008 Icon_minitime10th July 2008, 3:05 pm

Attention All Strictly Hits DJs!

We have another addition to the Strictly Hits team! DJ Prestige brings us creative and original sounds and we know u will all approve=)

Chris the Rebel snuck in another mix of Kiss The Girl that is definitely a keeper! Get it now & check out the we adds for the week!!! HAVE NO FEAR! ONLY HITS HERE!

NEW SINGLES, BLENDS AND MASHUPS!

CHRIS THE REBEL - KATY THAT GIRL
The Rebel returns with his own take on this 'I Kissed A Girl' phenomenon, complete with 'Sally That Girl' 808 beats, and samples from AC/DC, Blur, Pittsburgh Slim, and Prince!
-----------------------------
CHRIS THE REBEL - KATY THAT GIRL - STRIPPED DOWN VERSION
Rebel brings you a 2nd version of his Katy That Girl mashup, a more stripped down (no pun intended!) edition with no extra vocal samples at the top - check it out!

DJL! - ALL DAY MUSIC BEAT DOWN
So it's warm and sunny here in Cali, and your boy DJL! is in the Summer mood, so here's a classic for you from War, painstakingly and quantized and fully beat down with some hard drums for some added bump! Doesn't this track just make you want to barbeque with your friends on a hot sunny day?
DJL! - BODY CRASHIN WORKOUT - PITBULL LAB MIX
One of the hottest Electro records - 'Body Crash' gets hyped up even more with the addition of a quick verse from Young Boss, some extra samples from Pitbull, and a 'Work It Out' chant! Feel these futuristic sounds!
DJL! - HELLO STRANGER BEAT DOWN
He's got quite a soft spot for the Classics, and loves this record, but it always needed a stronger beat, so here it is! Fat drums underneath give it a dancefloor edge, but still retaining the warm vibe of the song... it'd be a great tool for all you mobile and wedding DJs, so check it out!!! Very easy to mix now that it's on beat and everything, so make it happen already!
DJL! - VIVA LA VIDA - HARD BREAKS BEAT DOWN
New Coldplay hit gets a beat down with some fresh breakbeat action! Gives the otherwise mellow song 200% more energy and more of a club dancefloor edge!
DJL! - THE RUDEBOY HIP HOP METHOD (BONUS LOOP INCLUDED)
Pretty sick Method Man vocals, all riding over four different club bangin beats from Nelly, Mobb Deep, Webbie, and M.I.A.! Zip file also includes bonus dj tool loop version for your own remixes!!!
DJL! - SHINODA GETS SILLY - MASHUP AND PARTY BREAK (3 VERSIONS INCLUDED!)
Hype Mike Shinoda / Fort Minor acapella on V.I.C.'s Get Silly beats! Download includes the party break version and also the full length mashup version (clean and dirty)! Let the snippet ride so you can hear all of em!

DJ PRESTIGE - THE HORNY ANTHEM
Prestige brings back a House Classic, Mousse T's 'Horny' and drops it on 'The Anthem' aka 'Calabria' beats with a few extra samples just for the ladies! Nice combo there!
DJ PRESTIGE - SHAKE THAT CLUMSY THANG
The uptempo 'Clumsy Remix' laced with vocals from Felli's 'Get Buck In Here!' Prestige givin you a new track for them to get buck to!
DJ PRESTIGE - SEANSUAL SH*T
Snoop's 'Sensual Seduction' mashed up with some hard bangin Alternative House action! Gives a good twist to the already hot record!!!
DJ PRESTIGE - LET ME THINK ABOUT THE MUSIC
It's Ida Corr time!!! Prestige takes these club bangin beats and drops all kinds of hype party samples on em from Moby and Rihanna, with a sick breakdown at the end for you to drop your next record underneath!
DJ PRESTIGE - LAST NIGHT I PLAYED AT MY OWN RISK
Sick blend utilizing Diddy's 'Last Night' and expertly lacing it with O.G. Planet Patrol beats! Wow! This gets big originality points!!!
DJ PRESTIGE - I KISSED A GIRL ONCE AGAIN
Prestige brings you his own interpretation of 'I Kissed A Girl,' dropping it over an Electro House banger!!!
DJ PRESTIGE - I GOT IT FROM MY ANTHEM
'I Got It From My Mama' vocals over beats from 'The Anthem' aka 'Calabria!' Prestige has a knack for bringing you these tracks that all the girls just love!!!
DJ PRESTIGE - GIRL IN THE AYER (CLEAN AND DIRTY VERSIONS INCLUDED!)
Pitbull and Young Boss vocals over Flo-rida's 'In The Ayer!' Hype blend action, with both clean and dirty versions included for you!
DJ PRESTIGE - COLBY SAYS IT RIGHT
Nelly Furtado saying it right over Colby O Donis beats! Two female pleasers mashed into one track!!
DJ PRESTIGE - BABY DON'T HYPNOTIZE ME
Prestige comes thru with a dope Hip Hop Blend, classic Biggie with Fabolous beats!

LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - BIG PIMPIN IN THIS CLUB
The CEO blends "Love in This Club" with classic Jay-Z, that takes this one to another level.
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - GET LOW TO THE MESSAGE
CEO takes you way back with Grand Master Flash's "The Message" updated with "Get Low" backing it.
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - LEFT RIGHT FINE MASHUP
Mary J gets grimy with the classic anthem "Left Right Left", perfect for those down south sets.
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - ONE MORE SEXY FREAK
Ray J gets the classic treatment from CEO. Lacing the vocals over Biggie's "One More Chance" and Jodeci's "Freak N You" (Remix). Nice!
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - S.O.S. IN THIS CLUB
Usher's hit gets some hype with Rihanna's smash "SOS" behind it.
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - SUNGLASSES LOSE CONTROL
Wow...CEO does it again lacing Missy's Lose Control over Corey Hart's "Sunglasses at Night". Originality at it's finest.
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - YING YANG TURF DROPPIN
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Area. Ying Yang's club banger "Drop" over the underground E-40 smash Turf dropping...Hyphy style.

NEWLY REMASTERED BEST OF LETHAL WEAPONS!

BEST OF LETHAL WEAPON - VOLUME 27
Only the best from the Lethal Weapon series - this issue includes hits from Fergie, Omarion, Ciara, and more! Get this now and build up your arsenal!
BEST OF LETHAL WEAPON - VOLUME 28
Lethal Weapon approved smashes from Bow Wow, Kat DeLuna, Timbaland, Pretty Ricky and more! A cool versatile mix of dancefloor gems!
BEST OF LETHAL WEAPON - VOLUME 29
Even more of the best from the Lethals! Volume 29 includes hand picked tracks by Justin, Rihanna, Unk, Diddy and more! Check out the full tracklisting and snippets on the site !

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! PLEASE GO NOW!!! WWW.STRICTLYHITS.COM
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djdirrtygus

Strictly Hits News June 26, 2008
Page 1 of 1