Dj Dirrty's Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dj Dirrty's Music Forum

The newest place on the net for DJ's & Music Lovers to meet and share.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strictly Hits News 29-May-2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Strictly Hits News 29-May-2008 Empty
PostSubject: Strictly Hits News 29-May-2008   Strictly Hits News 29-May-2008 Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 11:43 pm

Attention all Strictly Hits DJs!

You can now play Bleeding Love up in the club cause Mike D has come thru again and is sharing with us his remix! This is another must have! Just take a listen to the snippet we have available and you will agree=) He's also added a few other remixes that are def winners. He was the one that gave u the uptempo version of "In This Club". He now has more versions for us=) And finally, a Lollipop mashup that definitely increases the lifeshelf of this hit!

Check out our other new additions this week from Showstoppers! They are all crowd pleasers!j

Last but not least, we've made available another BEST OF TOP SECRET just for you! Below is a full listing of what was added this week=)

NEW REMIXES AND MASHUPS!

MIKE D - BLEEDING LOVE REMIX
Leona Lewis hit 'Bleeding Love,' remix featuring Trazz with a reconstructed bumpin beat!
----------------
MIKE D - IN THIS CLUB - DOUBLE TIME REMIX
Brand new remix of 'In This Club' from Mike D! Tempo doubled up for faster momentum on your dancefloor!
----------------
MIKE D - IN THIS CLUB - REGGAE REMIX
'In This Club' gets the Reggae treatment, with an entirely new beat, and featuring vocals from Assassin!
----------------
MIKE D - LOLLIPOP MASHUP
3-6 Mafia's 'Lollipop' gets an old school workout when the acapella is dropped over Hashim's 'Al-Naafiysh,' aka 'It's Tiiiiiime!' Very cool combination!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - ALL MIXED UP - KRISPY MASHUP
Classic 311 'All Mixed Up' with Krispy beats lending it some bump and some samples from Andre 3000 and Gwen Stefani!!! Nice selection!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - BLOW THE WHISTLE REWORK
Too Short's 'Blow The Whistle,' reworked with Kanye's 'Stronger' beats! They drop the acapella on a different beat, to give the track a brand new swing! Be warned, this track is dirty!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - HEADSTRONG RUFF RYDERS MASHUP
Show Stoppers take one of the hypest Rock tracks, Trapt's 'Headstrong,' and quantize it for easy mixing and add some Ruff Ryders beats to the mix! Pretty sick combo!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - JUKEBOX HERO MASHUP
Leave it to The Show Stoppers to mash up a Foreigner classic with 'Pop Lock & Drop It,' 'This Is Why I'm Hot,' and more! Peep that snippet and take notes!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - LEAN LIKE A CHOLO REWORK
Nice reworking of 'Lean Like A Cholo' with some flava samples at the top of the track, and other vocals from Lil Jon, Nate Dogg & more!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - NEXT EPISODE SOUTHSIDE MASHUP
Take some Mims drums, and carefully blend it with Dre's 'Next Episode,' and Moby / Gwen's 'Southside,' and you got this piece of heat from The Show Stoppers!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - RETURN OF THE BARTENDER MASHUP
Mark Morrison beats paired up with the T-Pain 'Bartender' vocals! Works nicely for the ladies! Two tracks that everyone knows!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - ROCK N ME REWORK
Back to the classic Rock days with Steve Miller's 'Rock N Me,' skillfully mashed up with some underlying beats, and hype samples from Who Da Funk, Fatman Scoop, Rob Base and more!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - ROCKSTAR REWORK
Nickelback's 'Rockstar' with some underlying beat bump and some cool samples from 'Party Like A Rockstar!' Definitely a unique and cool selection!!!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - TAKE ME HOME MASHUP
Black Eyed Peas ' Don't Funk With My Heart,' using the lines 'I wonder if I take you home,' mashed up with Phil Collins 'Take Me Home.' Get it? Get it? Very clever combination!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - AY-YO TECHNOLOGY MASHUP
Gorillaz beats with 50 Cent & JT floating on top! Nice solid mashup that brings 'Ayo Technology' uptempo!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - CYCLONE MASHUP
'Big Poppa' beats with 'Cyclone' vocals! Gives the track a nice laid back club bounce feeling! Pair it up by mixing it before or after the original and shock that dancefloor out!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - WHAT I GOT REWORK
Show Stoppers give Sublime's 'What I Got' a latin feel, with some Reggaeton beats underneath and some samples from Daddy Yankee!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - FAMILY TRADITION REWORK
Show Stoppers go Country on you with their rework of Hank Williams Jr's 'Family Tradition,' complete with some 80s Electro beats and some samples from Tone Loc! Puttin in some hard work on this one!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - MARGARITAVILLE REWORK
More O.G. classics from Show Stoppers, flipped out in a new style! 'Margaritaville' gets a facelift with some beats from Lady Sovereign and some hype samples from Eminem and Pitbull!
----------------
SHOWSTOPPERS - SWEET HOME ALABAMA REWORK
Show Stoppers with their own version of 'Sweet Home Alabama, with E-40 beats rumbling underneath, samples from DMX, Ying Yang & 50 Cent, and some light background scratches for some extra momentum!
----------------

NEWLY AVAILABLE FROM THE STRICTLY HITS ARCHIVES!

BEST OF TOP SECRET - VOLUME 27
More special selections from the Top Secret series to beef up your collection, all remastered for optimum sound quality - these are no longer available on wax, so act now!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!
GO NOW! WWW.STRICTLYHITS.COM
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djdirrtygus

Strictly Hits News 29-May-2008
Page 1 of 1