Dj Dirrty's Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dj Dirrty's Music Forum

The newest place on the net for DJ's & Music Lovers to meet and share.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strictly Hits News 19-June-2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Strictly Hits News 19-June-2008 Empty
PostSubject: Strictly Hits News 19-June-2008   Strictly Hits News 19-June-2008 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 8:12 pm

Attention all Strictly Hits DJs!

We've added lots of good stuff for the week! We know the ladies have been requesting "I Kissed A Girl" from all of you, and now you have more than one mashup to choose from or just choose both!

Please take the time to go over the list of new adds this week cause you'll need the staples from the Best of Top Secrets. You'll find more his from the Showstoppers and more mashups by Eddie Edul!!! We've also added another player to our roster, late night productions. Check em out!

NEW BLENDS AND MASHUPS!

EDDIE EDUL - I'LL FLY WITH USHER MASHUP
WOW! Eddie coming quite original on this one, and it works so well! Usher and Young Jeezy expertly infused with Gigi D'Agostino's 'I'll Fly With You!' Nice job!
--------------------------------
EDDIE EDUL - SENSUAL RAINFOREST MASHUP
Eddie once again, flipping the new tracks out with the flavor of the old school! This time it's Paul Hardcastle on the beat, and Snoop on the vocals!!!
EDDIE EDUL - I KISSED A GIRL MASHUP
Eddie puts his own touch on the buzz track Kate Perry's 'I Kissed A Girl.' Don't get it twisted, all the ladies want to hear this, and believe me, you want to play it for them!!!

LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - GET SILLY LNP BASS REMIX
CEO and production guru Vinyl Richy make V.I.C.s hit into a floor filler by replaying the the sample and pumping up the bass on this one.
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - INDEPENDENT WOMEN
Calling out the Ladies to the dancefloor. This one is perfect lacing Destiny's Child "Independent Women" over the ladies favorite "Independent" by Webbie. A Must.
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - GIVEN LOW
You have never heard "Get Low" like this. Vinyl Richy resample Linkin Park's smash "Given Up" and lays "Get Low" over it to perfection. Perfect for your Rock sets.
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - GET BUCK HOW WE YEAH
Funny name, great blend. "Get Buck In Here" gets the royal treatment with the Montell Jordan classic and Usher's club banger "Yeah"
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - LOW IS A PLACE ON EARTH
If you are looking for mash ups, here it is. Belinda Carlisle "Heaven is a Place on Earth" smashed up with "Low".
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - GOT DUFFLE MONEY
Late Night does it again. Lil Wayne's new banger featuring T-Pain over classic hood anthem "Duffle Bag Boy"
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - KISS KISSED A GIRL
Wow....takes this one to another level. Adding the urban flavor to the Katy Perry banger "I Kissed a Girl" CEO and Vinyl Richy retouch "Kiss Kiss" to perfection. Get on this one...
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - HYPNOTIZED SEXUALLY
CEO smooths out Plies hit "Hypnotized" with "Sexual Seduction" behind it. No brainer here.
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - DANCE WITH SOME FEEDBACK
Classic Whitney Houston party jam blends perfectly with Janet's hit "Feedback". Add some Lil Jon for some hype.
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - GOT MONEY LNP MONEY MIX
CEO and Vinyl Richy give you the ultimate money blend. Taking the vocals of "Got Money" and laying over "Money in the Bank", "Money Cash Ho's", MOney Maker" and Junior Mafia's "Get Money". Classic right here.
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - GOT MONEY LNP WEEZY MIX
Another banger as Late Night takes "Got Money" vocals and lays it over classic Wayne singles.
LATE NIGHT PRODUCTIONS - NOW WE BLEED LOVE
If you are looking for a way to play "Bleeding Love" in the club, this is it. Late Night gives you classic Heavy D and Leona Lewis to make one sweet blend.

SHOWSTOPPERS - ROLL
New Flo-Rida / Sean Kingston track gets the Showstoppers touch, with DJ friendly intro, and outro! You heard it here first!
SHOWSTOPPERS - CHERRY BOMB
Takin it back with some John Cougar Mellencamp action, and some background Rob Base beats for a club appeal, this track is a nice throwback fellas!
SHOWSTOPPERS - EVEN FLOW
Pearl Jam, Showstoppers style, complete with quantization for easy mixing, and samples from Wreckx-N-Effect, Eric B And Rakim, Fatman Scoop and more!!
SHOWSTOPPERS - SHE HATES ME
Comin thru with the tracks that you need that no one else has thought of touching, Showstoppers bring you their Puddle Of Mud rework, with Lady Sov samples and some nicely placed underlying beats for more bump! Be warned, this track is dirty...
SHOWSTOPPERS - PARTY PEOPLE
Showstoppers run with their own rework of 'Party People,' with nice and simple intro and some extra party people samples too! The original of this track is pretty tough to easily mix, so take advantage of the hard work the Showstoppers put in!
SHOWSTOPPERS - DANGEROUS
Kardinal & Akon's new smash with some Prince drums cleverly added and some extra samples from Busta for some flava!
SHOWSTOPPERS - AMERICAN BOY
Estelle gets the Showstoppers treatment on 'American Boy,' featuring some Champion Sound samples and a cool underlying 4 / 4 beat to beef the track up a little
SHOWSTOPPERS - DAMAGED
Danity Kane's 'Damaged' reworked with Will I Am samples to hype up the ladies!!!
SHOWSTOPPERS - SEE YOU AGAIN
Miley Cyrus' 'See You Again,' reworked Showstoppers style!
SHOWSTOPPERS - ENDLESS SUMMER MEGAMIX
Yes, it's Summertime so the Showstoppers put this megamix together just for you, chock full of sunny Summer anthems!

NEWLY AVAILABLE FROM THE STRICTLY HITS ARCHIVES!

BEST OF TOP SECRET - VOLUME 28
Handpicked Top Secret edits compiled just for you! This issue features hits by Beyonce, Lloyd, Nas and more!
BEST OF TOP SECRET - VOLUME 29
More Urban / Street hits specially selected for optimum dancefloor performance, with tracks from Kanye West, Unk, Jim Jones, Fat Joe and more!! Don't sleep on these!!!

Thank you for all your support! Go Now! WWW.STRICTLYHITS.COM
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djdirrtygus

Strictly Hits News 19-June-2008
Page 1 of 1