Dj Dirrty's Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dj Dirrty's Music Forum

The newest place on the net for DJ's & Music Lovers to meet and share.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strictly Hits News June-05-2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Strictly Hits News June-05-2008 Empty
PostSubject: Strictly Hits News June-05-2008   Strictly Hits News June-05-2008 Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 9:00 pm

Attention all Strictly Hits DJs!

We got a lot of good ones this week for you! Check them out risk free with the snippets we have available!

NEW MASHUPS AND BLENDS!

DJL! - 007 SHANTY TOWN BEAT DOWN
Classic Roots Reggae 'Shanty Town' gets the DJL! beat down treatment with a hard hitting Hip Hop break and some hype rude boy sample action! Play something different!!!
-------------------------
DJL! - I GOT NEW SOUL MASHUP
Yael Naim's 'New Soul' gets mashed up with Eric B & Rakim's 'I Got Soul...' with a funky azz break floating underneath... I Got New Soul...get it? Hmmmm?
DJL! - ISLAND IN THE SUN - BREAKS IN THE SUN MIX
Summer favorite by Weezer, remixed into a Funky Breaks vibe! Low frequency thumping breaks programmed by DJL! give the track more of a dancefloor edge now! Peep the preview, nice track for the outdoor parties during these hot Summer months!

NEWLY REMASTERED FROM THE STRICTLY HITS ARCHIVES

BEST OF LETHAL WEAPON - VOLUME 22
Specially selected Lethal Weapon edits that you been sleeping on! Don't pass these up, these are all hits! This issue features tracks from Ciara, Sean Paul, T.I., and much more!
BEST OF LETHAL WEAPON - VOLUME 23
More classic Lethal Weapon edits for your collection, featuring tracks from Nas, Mario, Busta Rhymes and more!
STRICTLY FOR THE DREADS - VOLUME 33
Reggae vs Hip Hop Blends and Remixes! Remember these are exclusive to this Dreads series and will be found nowhere else! This issue has remixes featuring beats from Snoop, Lil Wayne, Ciara and more!

Thanks for all your support and have a great weekend! GO NOW! WWW.STRICTLYHITS.COM
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djdirrtygus

Strictly Hits News June-05-2008
Page 1 of 1