Dj Dirrty's Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dj Dirrty's Music Forum

The newest place on the net for DJ's & Music Lovers to meet and share.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coldplay to guest on Swizz Beatz album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Coldplay to guest on Swizz Beatz album Empty
PostSubject: Coldplay to guest on Swizz Beatz album   Coldplay to guest on Swizz Beatz album Icon_minitime30th March 2007, 6:05 am

Coldplay are among the guest stars on the new Swizz Beatz album, it has been confirmed.

The U.K. rock heroes appear on the track "Part Of The Plan," which is taken from the American rapper and producer's forthcoming album, One Man Band Man.

There has been no confirmation which member is involved in the collaboration, although Chris Martin famously produced and sang on "Beach Chair" from Jay-Z's 2006 comeback album Kingdom Come.

Martin is also understood to have recorded a song entitled "Homecoming," which is scheduled to be the first single from the new Kanye West album.

Speaking to Billboard, Swizz confirmed plans to release "Part Of The Plan" as a single, with a video in the pipeline lensed by Crash director Paul Haggis.

Just Blaze and Kanye West are among the other stars on One Man Band Man, although Swizz insists he wants to be viewed in his own right.

"I didn't want my album to be like I was leaning on a whole bunch of other artists like crutches," he explained.

Source: LAUNCH Radio Networks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djdirrtygus

Coldplay to guest on Swizz Beatz album
Page 1 of 1