Dj Dirrty's Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dj Dirrty's Music Forum

The newest place on the net for DJ's & Music Lovers to meet and share.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape: Motherhood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape: Motherhood Empty
PostSubject: Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape: Motherhood   Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape: Motherhood Icon_minitime20th August 2007, 7:32 pm

08/16/2007 11:28 AM, E! Online

Gwen Stefani is all about the Love.Angel.Music.Baby. Especially that last one.
"I can't wait to get pregnant again. It's so fun and consuming and romantic," the self-proclaimed "geeky Orange County girl" says in the September issue of InStyle, on sale Friday.
So, what you waiting for, Gwen?
"Obviously, I'm in a race to have another, but I don't want to do it while on tour," said the 37-year-old pop star, who's currently rockin' through the Asian leg of her Sweet Escape world tour and has just added another handful of U.S. dates that will keep her onstage until November.
But while she and her hubby of five years, Gavin Rossdale, had to deal with some uncomfortably long absences from each other doing their courtship as they tended to their respective bands, Stefani hasn't let her current career commitments keep her away from the fold as much—her and Rossdale's one-year-old son, Kingston, has been touring right along with her.
"I go from the tour bus to the hotel room to the concert venue—all while carrying my baby," the platinum blond mom said. "I definitely don't get enough sleep, but I'd rather spend time with him. I've got this extra-fun, amazing little guy who just wants to hang out with me."
And, according to the Hollaback Girl, the man of the house isn't too shabby, either.
Rossdale is "super into being a dad," Stefani said. "He's a creative cook. He makes whatever I crave, even when nothing seems to be left in the fridge."
Stefani says that Kingston has already taken his cue from his musically inclined parents and is starting to get into the groove.
"He does the whole head-bouncing thing," she said. "I love him so much. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me."
Also in the way of a new addition to the family might be a new addition to Stefani's discography. "I want to do another No Doubt record," she said. The O.C.-rooted band's last studio album was 2001's Rock Steady. Their 2003 compilation disc, The Singles 1992-2003, has sold more than 3.2 million copies.
Stefani's solo career is alive and kicking, however. Her debut, Love.Angel.Music.Baby., sold more than 7 million copies, and her latest effort, The Sweet Escape, has been good for more than 2 million copies so far.
The "Rich Girl" purveyor also talked about the image that helped push all those records, which she has agreed to tone down for her show next Tuesday in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to placate a Muslim student group that objected to her sultry look.
"Everyone's in such a rush to show they're sexy," Stefani said. "Anyone can be sexy. We all have the same body parts. It's pretty boring. Life's not so short that you need to give it all away in five seconds. That was never my thing."
It's not Malaysia's thing, either. To comply with the country's cultural ethics code, Stefani will cover up from the top of her chest to her knees; refrain from jumping, shouting, hugging, kissing, or throwing things onstage; and not don any clothing depicting offensive words or images.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djdirrtygus

Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape: Motherhood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dj Dirrty's Music Forum :: Introduction and New Release Info :: News-
Jump to: