Dj Dirrty's Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dj Dirrty's Music Forum

The newest place on the net for DJ's & Music Lovers to meet and share.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyonce - BDay / Rerelease With DVD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Beyonce - BDay / Rerelease With DVD Empty
PostSubject: Beyonce - BDay / Rerelease With DVD   Beyonce - BDay / Rerelease With DVD Icon_minitime18th June 2007, 7:57 pm

Beyonce - Bday rereleased with dvd

For years, Beyoncé and Shakira have seen each other at awards shows and talked about the same thing, but at Sunday's Grammy Awards, they finally had something new to discuss: their video shoot the next day.

"We always say how much we respect each other and we want to do a song together, and after a couple of years it finally happened," Beyoncé explained. "She's been on tour and it's been difficult, but we did it 'cause we're both fans of each other and respect each other's work."

Beyoncé and Shakira's collaboration is called "Beautiful Liar" and will be featured on Beyonce B'Day - Deluxe Edition, due April 3, a double-disc set that includes the original album plus two other previously unreleased songs, "If" and "Flaws & All" on one CD. The second will boast six Spanish-language tracks, including a flamenco-pop duet with singer Alejandro Fernández that will also serve as the theme song for Telemundo's "Zorro: La Espada y La Rosa (The Sword and the Rose)," "Irreplaceable" ("Irremplazable") and three additional mixes of "Beautiful Liar."

"I think it's so great because it's about a guy who's kind of playing both of us, and instead of us arguing over the guy we say, 'Forget him. Let's stick together. He's a beautiful liar,' " Beyoncé explained backstage at the Grammmys, where B'Day won Best Contemporary R&B Album (see "Timberlake Rocks; Blige Weeps; Chicks, Chilis Clean Up At Grammys"). "I think it's a wonderful message for women."

Their video will be the seventh Beyoncé has shot in the last two weeks, as April 3 will also see the release of "Beyonce's B'Day Anthology Video Album" exclusively at Wal-Mart stores. Along with English and Spanish versions of "Beautiful Liar" and the previously released videos for "Deja Vu," "Ring the Alarm," "Irreplaceable" and "Listen," the DVD will feature videos for "Kitty Kat (intro)"/ "Upgrade U" featuring Jay-Z, "Green Light," "Suga Mama," "Get Me Bodied," "Freakum Dress" and a Spanish-language version of "Irreplaceable."

"It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but hopefully all of the fans will appreciate the visual interpretation of my songs," Beyoncé said.

Unlike similar efforts from the likes of 50 Cent and Death Cab for Cutie, Beyoncé appears in each of the full-fledged videos. "There's choreography, all of these different clothes changes, wardrobe, hair, make-up," she said. "They're fancy."

Beyoncé was primping for a totally different kind of shoot just after Thanksgiving: her Sports Illustrated cover photo for the magazine's annual swimsuit issue. "It takes a lot of guts. I'm really a shy person," she told SI. "But in my everyday world, as a musical performer, I'm playing a character. I had to tap that same character."

The singer added that she kept friends like Destiny's Child's Kelly Rowland and her mom on set, and didn't overdo it at Thanksgiving dinner. "I kept thinking: This extra piece of pie will show up," she told the magazine. "I always make sure I celebrate it up, but I was so terrified with every little thing I ate this year."

Being introduced by Prince at the Grammys before she sang "Listen" was far less intimidating — mostly because B didn't even know it was happening. "I didn't even find out until afterwards that he introduced me," Beyoncé said. "I always love performing ballads because I don't have to worry about production or staging or choreography or whatever. It was basically a mic and a light. I wanted it to be stripped-down and just about the song and performing, [showing] my vocal ability."

"Beautiful Liar" is likely to be Beyoncé's next single, although she's also looking at "Green Light" because "I just saw that video and it's amazing."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djdirrtygus

Beyonce - BDay / Rerelease With DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyonce - BDay / Rerelease With DVD   Beyonce - BDay / Rerelease With DVD Icon_minitime19th June 2007, 7:27 am

Wow...never knew of all this news bro...seems like both singers really made to shine together...Thanks for this video link bro & i just wish my boss can get us the DVJ...lol
Back to top Go down

Beyonce - BDay / Rerelease With DVD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dj Dirrty's Music Forum :: Introduction and New Release Info :: News-
Jump to: