Dj Dirrty's Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dj Dirrty's Music Forum

The newest place on the net for DJ's & Music Lovers to meet and share.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magix Movie Edit Pro 14 PLUS (A Dirrty must have)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Magix Movie Edit Pro 14 PLUS (A Dirrty must have) Empty
PostSubject: Magix Movie Edit Pro 14 PLUS (A Dirrty must have)   Magix Movie Edit Pro 14 PLUS (A Dirrty must have) Icon_minitime10th April 2008, 6:46 pm

I currently use version 12 (ihave used version 7,9,10,11,12) and I find it one of the best cut and paste arrangers for music and video. They just sent me an email to up grade to version 14. I highly recommend this to all my members

-DJ Dirrty Gus

Order the brand-new version of MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 14 PLUS download version* now for a very special price.

Let your creativity run wild with this 65-time award winner**. Create your video experiences in only 3 steps, just the way you imagine them! Use highly precise editing tools, cinema-quality special effects, unique 3D animations, crystal-clear Dolby® Digital sound, any many more special features.

Once you're done, burn your finished videos comfortably in the finest quality using numerous formats to DVD and CD. Present them on TV, on digital picture frames, mobile DVD players, on your iPod, on your game console, upload them directly to YouTube™ and more ― you have complete freedom!

Try it out for yourself and see why the press is so excited.*

Download now and save $20!

» Professional video editing
99 tracks, edit & effects automation, real-time preview, MovieShow Maker

» Unique effects features
200 fades, 100 video effects, 150 decorative elements, bluescreen chroma key, and more

» Complete HD workflow
Import HD videos, edit them, burn them & present them on TV/online

» Optimum dubbing
Burn Dolby® Digital without recalculation, create 5.1 sound yourself***, Audio Mastering Suite 2.0, and more

» Perfect CD/DVD design
Diverse disc formats: DVD, miniHD DVD, Blu-ray™ disc, individually adjustable DVD menus, ISO export, and more

BONUS! Reallusion iClone 2 SE ― Enrich movies using advanced character design and incredible real-time video effects to create speaking characters, 3D scenes, and cinematic special effects!

This product is compatible with
Microsoft® Windows® 2000 | XP | Vista™

NEW! 3D real-time animation with Reallusion iClone 2 SE

NEW! Upload your movies directly to YouTube™

NEW! Save Internet videos directly from your monitor using screen capturing

NEW! Blu-ray™, AVCHD, and HD DVD

NEW! Up to 300% increase in speed!

»What is a download version ?
A download version is a special version of the software customized for the Internet which can be downloaded and used immediately. Since this method avoids packaging and shipping costs, it is cheaper than the conventional version!

» No shipping costs
» No delivery time
» No packaging

You benefit from the price advantage!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djdirrtygus

Magix Movie Edit Pro 14 PLUS (A Dirrty must have)
Page 1 of 1