Dj Dirrty's Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dj Dirrty's Music Forum

The newest place on the net for DJ's & Music Lovers to meet and share.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strictly Hits News 29-August-2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin A.K.A the House DJ
Admin

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Strictly Hits News 29-August-2008 Empty
PostSubject: Strictly Hits News 29-August-2008   Strictly Hits News 29-August-2008 Icon_minitime1st September 2008, 6:32 pm

Attention All Strictly Hits DJs!

It doesn't get much bigger than labor day weekend. Not only do we get 2 rock gigs Wednesday-Sunday this weekend...a lot of us also are doing day parties! Pool Parties, Barbeques, etc... Strictly Hits is by the DJ for the DJ so we understand the unique needs of todays dj and we have EXACTLY the thing to make you even more of a RockStar this Labor Day "Tweek-End" (Thanks to Scotty Boy 4 the quote!)

Chris The Rebel bangs out two Intstant Classic Mash Ups:
PAPER STROKE - Rebel takes the highly coveted 'Paper Planes' acapella and drops it on 'The Stroke' beats! Rock this version with the original for maximum effect!
I SAW THAT SKANK STANDING THERE - Chris The Rebel knocks it out the park with a Beatles / Fatboy Slim mashup of epic proportions! Rockafeller Skank beats pound underneath this Beatles classic, along with some back-up vocals from Lil Jon and Fergie! CH CH CHECK IT OUT!

Late Night Productions has what we think is a must have for the mixed crowds!
KID ROCK - ALL SUMMER LONG - This is how you make a Top 5 pop hit into something for the club. "Walk This Way" drums and the bassline from "Another One Bites the Dust" while lacing some Scoop in between verses makes this one a must have. Two versions included -

******WELCOME DJ Remeddy To The Strictly Hits Family!!********
DJ Remeddy has been setting the SF Club Scene on fire. You can catch him at Slide, Roe, 330 Rich, Circa, Fluid, and more! All his tracks are already dancefloor proven bangers, no stiffs allowed!! He hit us off with some Rmx Classics right from the get go!

FIVE PLANES ON IT- Luniz over M.I.A! Remeddy does the smart thing, keeping some of the M.I.A. hook to go along with the Luniz chorus! Dope!!!
CLOSE TO GOLD DIGGER- Remeddy shows you his musical versatility, blending Kanye with The Cure's 'Close To You!' Drop this for the 80's kids, they'll love you!
TELL BRITNEY WHEN TO GO- Bay Area vs Britney! Tell.Me.Wen.2. Go acapella floatin on Britney's 'Gimme More' beats! Brings a nice female friendly vibe to this Bay Classic!
TAKE ME LOW- DOPE Rock / Hip Hop mashup featuring Franz Ferdinand beats with Lil Jon's 'Get Low' acapella on top! Hype hype hype!
CAN'T STOP GOIN DOWN-Fergie up front, in come the Chili Peppers beats, and then... Yung Joc! Shock em out with this 1, they'll never expect that acapella to drop in!
BARTENDER DRIVES ME CRAZY PERFECTION! T-Pain mashed up with The Fine Young Cannibals! Some extra drums are sprinkled throughout for extra punch on the floor!
CAN'T STOP THE SNAP- E-40 and Lil Jon snappin they fingers over Chili Peppers beats! Great straightforward mashup for the mixed crowd!
FLOAT ON HYPNOTIZED-Classic Biggie rare acapella ridin over Modest Mouse beats! 50 Cent vocals hype em up at the front!
99 PROBLEMS IN BLACK-Jay-Z '99 Problems' over 'Black In Black'! The AC/DC hook is still in there so you can have em sing along and do some air guitar action!

NEWLY REMASTERED AND AVAILABLE FROM THE STRICTLY HITS ARCHIVES!

BASS BOOM - VOLUME 3
All the classic Bass tracks and remixes that you remember from back in the day! All newly remastered for the digital age! Tracks from Aaliyah, One Vo1ce, TLC and more! The vinyl on this issue has been out of print for quite a number of years now, and this is the only place you can get it now!

BIG BIG Weekend! Make sure you get to www.strictlyhits.com and start diggin'

Thank you from the entire Strictly Hits Family!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djdirrtygus

Strictly Hits News 29-August-2008
Page 1 of 1